There will be a number of players involved in the End of the Age. It will be a fight between good and evil, for the power and authority to rule over Planet Earth, and over the spirits, souls and bodies of humankind.
For more details and references to all listed below, go to the Beliefs Section.
On the Good Side
A) The Trinity: GOD
• God the Father who sits on the throne of Heaven and is judge of all things. He is all- knowing, all-seeing, everywhere at all times. Holy, just, good, loving, gracious, forgiving. Creator. Redeemer. Judge.
• God the Son, Jesus Christ who is 100% God and 100% Man. He took on human flesh so that He could die as the substitute for humanity paying the death penalty we owe for our sins. He rose again from the dead to deliver humanity and the cosmos from its death throes and restore us to eternal life. He will return at the End of the Age to deliver believers and to judge the Earth. Because of His death and resurrection, He has received the right to rule and to restore authority over the Earth back to humankind.
• God the Holy Spirit who indwells believers in Jesus during the present age to give us comfort, peace, direction and who changes us and empowers us to be more like Jesus Christ. He is also the seal and guarantee of our internal inheritance in the New Heavens and New Earth. He is with us to give us strength until Jesus returns.
B) The Heavenly Hosts, Angels, Watchers, sons of God, cherubim, seraphim - all the heavenly hosts God has created who have remained true to Him in worship and obedience.
C) Humanity who has trusted in Jesus Christ. Humans can never be good enough on our own. We are sinful. When we believe Jesus died for our sins and rose again, we are forgiven and His goodness and righteousness are applied to our account before God. During the Seven Years, these will not bow before the Antichrist, will not take his ‘mark’ of allegiance. These people will be persecuted and killed for their faith. At the Rapture, those who have died and those still living will be united with Jesus in the air and will be with Him forever. They will fight the battle of Armageddon alongside Him, will receive their inheritance, and will rule and reign with Him in the Kingdom, New Heavens and New Earth.
On the Evil Side
A) The unholy Trinity
• Satan who was a beautiful angel who decide that he wanted the worship and position of God. When he sinned in his pride, he began plotting and deceiving humanity so that he could usurp our authority on earth and turn our worship towards himself. He tempted the first man and woman to sin. He tried to keep the Son of God, Jesus, from being born. When Jesus died and rose again, he defeated Satan’s plan by redeeming humanity so that we could one day regain full control of earth. At this present time, Satan is the Prince of the Power of the Air and he works to destroy humanity from every angle. During the final Seven Years, Michael the Archangel will cast him to earth and he will empower the Antichrist in an attempt to take over the world. When Jesus returns, he will bind Satan for 1,000 years, and then after a final battle will throw him in the Lake of Fire.
• The Antichrist who is a human, although perhaps indwelt or even genetically altered, by Satan. During the Seven Years he will work from the shadows to destroy Israel and gain the highest authority over the global government. He will confirm and covenant/treaty with Israel that he will break by stopping their worship and erecting an idol of himself to be glorified in their most sacred place of worship where God had once dwelt with them. He will enforce a mark in allegiance to himself onto the hand or forehead of every human in the world. Those who refuse, will be persecuted and many will die. But Jesus will return and put a stop to the genocide, rescuing the faithful. He will then rain a series of judgments down on earth before defeating Antichrist and his cohorts in the battle of Armageddon. The Antichrist will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.
• The False Prophet will be a human religious leader who will work great miracles during the Seven Years and will point everyone to worship the Antichrist and Satan. He will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire as well.
B) The Fallen angels, Nephilim, giants, chimeras, demons, and any abhorrent hybrids they have created in the breeding program. Fallen angels came to earth to breed with human women in an attempt to create something in their own image and to usurp the authority of the earth for themselves and their giant monster offspring. God destroyed them in a worldwide flood, but they returned to do the same, and have been working plans of destroying the human genome ever since. If humanity is mixed with other entities and creatures, then it is no longer human, and therefore no longer eligible for the sacrifice that Jesus paid on the cross. If these beings can destroy humanity on in spirit, soul, and body, then the will remove the creations that God intended for the rule of earth and to worship Him.
C) Unbelieving humanity will reject Jesus, and will instead take the ‘mark of the beast’ - the mark of allegiance to Antichrist and will worship him instead. They will side with him in the battle of Armageddon against Jesus and will suffer the same destiny in the Lake of Fire forever.
Those in the valley of decision during the 7 years
A) Humanity who does not choose the ‘mark’ of the Antichrist and has somehow escaped his clutches.
• Israelis who see the Antichrist’s statue, Abomination of Desolation, when it is set up in the Temple, and who recognize from history that betrayal is coming, will flee to Jordan and be protected there by God for 3.5 years during Antichrist’s reign. There will be 144,000 of Israel who will be sealed and protected. When Jesus returns, they will recognize His scars from His crucifixion and will realize that He is their true Messiah. They will believe and enter into His Kingdom with him.
• Some Gentiles (non-Jews / the ‘nations’) will not accept Antichrist. They will help the Jews and Christians who are being persecuted. They will believe and be rewarded for this service and will enter into the 1,000 year reign of Jesus in His Kingdom.
What side will you be on when the day comes?
Who will you follow? Who will you trust?
In the End, there are only two sides.
Choose today before its too late.
No one is guaranteed tomorrow.
THE CHOICE FOR YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY
There is a pastor I know of who likes to explain how to accept this free gift of eternal life for yourself in a way that he calls the ABCs of salvation. Simply talk to God. He loves you, He’s listening and He can hear you anywhere.
A - Admit you are a sinner - that you’ve done things wrong.
B - Believe that Jesus died in your place and took the punishment
that you deserve. And He will forgive you for every sin right now
- past, present and future.
C - Confess with your mouth.
Just pray and tell Him you are accepting His free gift,
and He will give it to you. It’s that simple.